Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by Editor
Source: Remote newsletter dated 18 July 2023
Are you looking for new talent hotspots? Here’s why India should be on your radar…
With a highly skilled workforce renowned for tech expertise and adaptability to remote work, tapping into the Indian talent pool could help unlock your global potential. Here are some important considerations when expanding to India:
- Expertise and flexibility: Indian professionals tend to excel at integrating into global teams, and their time zone can facilitate round-the-clock development cycles.
- Salary details: The average base salary for senior web engineers in India is $45,393 USD. Get more info
- Benefit requirements: Health insurance has been mandatory in India since 2020. With Remote, you can provide your team with excellent local plans at competitive rates. (See our local plans in India.)
- Talent hotspots: Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, NCR, and Mumbai are bursting with tech talent.
- Values matter: In Indian culture, family is paramount. Honoring work-life balance and respecting time off for family events and holidays fosters a productive and supportive work culture.
Ready to explore further? Our comprehensive Country Hiring Considerations guide provides all the details you need to navigate hiring in India. Click to learn more!
And don’t let global growth pass you by. Harness the power of global talent with Remote and start onboarding today.
Remote makes employment globally easy.
With Remote’s localized contracts, easy invoice management, and best-in-class compliance, you can grow your global team with confidence.